Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summary of Work - May thru June

5/14/09- The Dallas World Aquarium

My husband and I went on a date to The Dallas World Aquarium. It was unique. I really like seeing the different fish from around the world. It was a great day and we got to see some new creatures.



5/17/09- Chapel Creek Fellowship Worship Team


In April, my church ask me to volunteer to be the Church Photographer, and I gracelessly agreed. I have enjoyed meeting the new church members and doing special photography assignments. We recently got a new Worship Team Leader, who is awesome, and they ask for some new photographs of the worship team in action.



5/30/09- Dance Recital

My nieces had a dance recital in McKinney, TX. There were multiple mini recitals, then a production of "Snow White", and then another multiple of mini recitals. My nieces both preformed a ballet and jazz routine. It was a long night but worth every tiring moment.




6/6/09 - Noah's Birthday

My Brother and Sister-n-law threw a Birthday Party for my very cute two year old nephew. The theme was the jungle; they hung moneys off the lights in the dining rooms, and had jungle animals all over the house. There were lots of activities, watercolor painting, masking making, and coloring pages. I had the pleasure of capturing him for his two old portrait.




6/13/09 -Engagements of Sara & Michael

We meet Sara and Michael at the Fort Worth Stockyards for their Engagement Session. They were such good models. We had a great time taking the portraits and getting to know them.



6/14/09- Wedding of Ashley & Chad

We headed out to Willow Lake Gardens in Weatherford, TX to capture Ashley & Chad on their special day. We were able to get some very colorful photographs and Ashley looked stunning.


6/21/09- Happy Father's Day

We went down to Somerville, TX and visited my parents for Father's Day. While there I took a portrait of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment